Another week gone by. Time flies when you're at school again, doesn't it?
My Latin test went really well, and. I managed to get all of my homework out of the way. Hopefully I'll know my test score by tomorrow!
Today it was the Piano music competition, which went really well. I was second to another boy who also did well. My friend, Catherine, played great too. I went to town and got a McDonalds with my friend before and then went back to school for the competition. It was really fun.
Right now I'm choosing language options for Year 9. We can do German, Russian, Classics, Latin and German, or Latin and Russian. I'm thinking of doing Latin and German, but it's not completely settled yet. If you have any advice, please comment below!
On Friday I had a sleepover with one of my friends, and it was really fun. We watched 'Confessions of a Shopoholic' (really funny) and we stayed up all night, so it was a thumbs up for the sleepover!
My Dad is going to Verona, tomorrow, so I won't see him until Thursday. I have a netball match on Thursday as well (I'll let you all know what the outcome of that is).
Our family friends came over from Cardiff at the weekend, and so it was really nice to see them. They have an 8 year old son called Connor, who is friends with Joseph (my youngest brother). We went out for the day with them on Saturday, and we had a good time; we went to a science centre which we've been to before, so it was nice to go back.
Overall a really fun week.
Thanks for reading 😄
No comments:
Post a Comment