On my trip (this is only what my school has chosen) I did Crate Stacking, which is where you are harnessed to a rope and are pulled up by it whenever you step on another milk crate. The aim is for the people who are not being pulled up to stack the crates as high as they can so the harnessed people could step on them and go up higher and higher. At the bottom of this post I will put a link to the Eaton Vale website so that you can see the activities for yourselves (they're kind of hard to describe). I also did Raft Building (to get to the point you build a raft), Indoor Climbing (which is exactly what you think it is), Riffle shooting and a lot of other fun things.
As it was a residential trip I had to sleep there, and my dorm was very cosy. There was another room called the Boss' Room where you could relax and play a game and watch TV. I felt very comfy and settled in quickly to the routine, but I did miss my family.
Overall, I really enjoyed my trip and if you like the sound of it, then check out the website: eatonvale.co.uk
No comments:
Post a Comment